Foreign Degree Applicants

Individuals may be considered for admission if:

  • Possessing a foreign baccalaureate degree in:
    • Biological sciences or chemistry, or
    • A professional area (medical technology, pharmacy, dentistry, etc.)
  • Enrolled in a United States college/university integrated medical technology program, or
  • Admitted to an accredited graduate program in a United States college/university whereby the college/university has accepted the foreign degree

Only those individuals who have completed their education in a foreign country and will not be awarded a United States baccalaureate degree from a regional accredited college/university are required to submit a transcript evaluation verifying United States baccalaureate degree equivalency before consideration for admission. Obtain a Transcript Evaluation from one of the following acceptable evaluation agencies:

Contact Us

Intl. Education Research Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
(310) 258-9451

Educational Credential Evaluations, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
(414) 289-3400